A healthy, successful vegan diet is not only achievable, it is easy to do when you know how.
Through the Vegan Diet Assessment:
- You will complete my thorough 7-day food diary template.
- I will then provide you with a personalised report which will:
- Show you how your diet and nutrient intake compares to the recommended daily intakes (RDI) based on your age and gender.
- Highlight the nutrients lacking in your diet.
- Provide information on why these nutrients are essential for your health and issues associated with deficiencies in these areas.
- Recommend foods and serving sizes to introduce to your diet to reach your RDI of these nutrients.
- - - - -
When you made the switch to a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, were you aware of the foods you needed to include to reach your recommended daily intake (RDI) of essential nutrients?
If you are new to the vegan diet, or even if you're not, I'm sure there's many questions you've asked yourself:
- How do I get enough protein as a vegan?
- Will I have enough energy as a vegan?
- How can I get iron as a vegan?
We need to make sure you're kicking goals when it comes to omega 3's, vitamin B12, protein, iron, calcium and zinc. However theres over 25 nutrients that I will look at and compare in your diet. As a qualified vegan naturopath, I'm here to help you!
Let's look at your diet and then let me help you identify how to bring in all the nutrients your body needs for you to be a super healthy vegan!
Perfecting a vegan diet is a constant work in progress. This Diet Assessment will give you peace of mind and the building blocks to become the healthiest star that you can be - Tara.
- - - - -
Note: This diet assessment should not replace a one-on-one online naturopathy consult if you are experiencing particular health issues. If you would like to speak with me about your health concerns or goals, I recommend you book an online Vegan Naturopathy Consult.